There I was learning about valuation. Visiting the sec site and searching for individual 10-k's and 10-Q's to build models. The search was cumbersome.
- Visiting sec.org
- Clicking on Company Filings
- Typing the ticker on Fast Search
- Visually searching for 10-k's and 10-Q's
- Clicking on the top level Documents
- Finally clicking on the actual document.
I thought there had to be a better way, so I decided to build one. I compressed those six steps into one. Search for the ticker and get the filing. That's how shareseer.com started.
Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
for any comments or feedback that you have. If you liked this read more at the shareseer blog